recent posts

Time for a modest makeover. I decided to give Goo...

Been playing with Yahoo's LAUNCHcast again, now th...

Just saw the latest poll numbers. WTF!? I leave ...

Fucking Curative Health! I'm losing $15 a quarter...

Just looking at the Google Zeitgeist site. I noti...

It looks like that cheating doper Lance Armstrong ...

Schwarzenegger deems opponents 'girlie-men' -- twi...

Just got the following email. I'm assuming it's a...

Bub and Bob Ask and ye shall receive over the int...

Kids dangle from meat hooks for fun And you thoug...

archives

Saturday, September 11, 2004
I don't know what the hell Adwords is throwing up. I was hoping it would add a little commercial color. "Domain Name Backorder?" Where does it come up with this crap?

By the way, CSS drives me fucking crazy. Remember: floated blocks don't vertically stretch the containing block in which they're nested.