recent posts

414-462-5902

The Shit List Has a New King of the Heap: Bankers ...

Danny Gokey's WIfe

1-888-552-2323

New Year's Resolutions

Wovel Defined

Why do douchbags always spit in the urinal when th...

231-732-2306

Is the Pope a Pederast?

Bebo Service

archives

Friday, June 05, 2009
tagged.com
licks cow balls. Got an email from taggedmail.com claiming an ex-girlfriend had tagged me. Yeah, right. Not for about 4 years now.

So before I went to the site I looked them up and found this and this. This site is the Catholic priests of social networking sites.

So straight to the top of the shit list with these douchebags. And by douchebags I mean specifically founders, Greg Tseng and Johann Schleier-Smith, the Harold and Kumar of gratuitous and abusive social networking sites.

Labels: ,

Anonymous Roezer comments:
Tagged has to be the most annoying network I ever joined. I made absolute no contact using shitty tagged. She told me it was great all I seen on it was a buch of faggots and lesbo's