recent posts

Just looking at the Google Zeitgeist site. I noti...

It looks like that cheating doper Lance Armstrong ...

Schwarzenegger deems opponents 'girlie-men' -- twi...

Just got the following email. I'm assuming it's a...

Bub and Bob Ask and ye shall receive over the int...

Kids dangle from meat hooks for fun And you thoug...

It's time for all good boys sodomized by Pat Boo...

I read the first two chapters of James Surowiecki'...

For trying to turn my blog into a vacuous advertis...

LAUNCHcast: You have exceeded the usage limit on o...

archives

Friday, September 03, 2004
Fucking Curative Health! I'm losing $15 a quarter because the man's let the stock slip to $7, dropping me below the Ameritrade minimum balance requirement. It hasn't been this low since the Justice Dept announced they were investigating the company for Medicare fraud (the week after I bought my stock).

Here's a little incentive to the powers that be: if the stock fall below $7, you're on the list. After that, it's toilet paper for my next trip to China.