recent posts

Fucking Curative Health! I'm losing $15 a quarter...

Just looking at the Google Zeitgeist site. I noti...

It looks like that cheating doper Lance Armstrong ...

Schwarzenegger deems opponents 'girlie-men' -- twi...

Just got the following email. I'm assuming it's a...

Bub and Bob Ask and ye shall receive over the int...

Kids dangle from meat hooks for fun And you thoug...

It's time for all good boys sodomized by Pat Boo...

I read the first two chapters of James Surowiecki'...

For trying to turn my blog into a vacuous advertis...

archives

Saturday, September 04, 2004
Just saw the latest poll numbers. WTF!? I leave the country for a month and everyone forgets we have a fucking blink for president. I guess all those undecideds were really moved by Schwarzeneggar's account of his Republican epiphany watching Nixon speak back in '71.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that something seems to have come of the Draft Bruce idea. Bruce, we need you now more than ever, bro.