recent posts

Bub and Bob Ask and ye shall receive over the int...

Kids dangle from meat hooks for fun And you thoug...

It's time for all good boys sodomized by Pat Boo...

I read the first two chapters of James Surowiecki'...

For trying to turn my blog into a vacuous advertis...

LAUNCHcast: You have exceeded the usage limit on o...

Pentagon Says Bush Records of Service Were Destroy...

Went grocery shopping this morning. Cherries at $...

Saw Dodgeball this weekend. I was really looking ...

Gov. Arnold 6 Tomohiro 5 'Dirty' talk results in ...

archives

Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Just got the following email. I'm assuming it's a worm. Rather clever -- well engineered. One of its secret powers: it's virtually Google-proof. All the results I got were just copies of the message saved to mailing lists.

I can imagine idle university adminstrators around the world opening this up.



click to enlarge