recent posts

Been playing with Yahoo's LAUNCHcast again, now th...

Just saw the latest poll numbers. WTF!? I leave ...

Fucking Curative Health! I'm losing $15 a quarter...

Just looking at the Google Zeitgeist site. I noti...

It looks like that cheating doper Lance Armstrong ...

Schwarzenegger deems opponents 'girlie-men' -- twi...

Just got the following email. I'm assuming it's a...

Bub and Bob Ask and ye shall receive over the int...

Kids dangle from meat hooks for fun And you thoug...

It's time for all good boys sodomized by Pat Boo...

archives

Saturday, September 11, 2004
Time for a modest makeover. I decided to give Google Adwords a try (and retire on my earnings) and figured now would be as good a time as any to spruce things up. Still a few things that need to be touched up -- and I haven't even looked at the archive or comment page templates yet.

One last look at the old Shit List:



Farewell. You certainly were a piece of crap.