recent posts

It looks like that cheating doper Lance Armstrong ...

Schwarzenegger deems opponents 'girlie-men' -- twi...

Just got the following email. I'm assuming it's a...

Bub and Bob Ask and ye shall receive over the int...

Kids dangle from meat hooks for fun And you thoug...

It's time for all good boys sodomized by Pat Boo...

I read the first two chapters of James Surowiecki'...

For trying to turn my blog into a vacuous advertis...

LAUNCHcast: You have exceeded the usage limit on o...

Pentagon Says Bush Records of Service Were Destroy...

archives

Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Just looking at the Google Zeitgeist site. I notice they now have most popular listings for their image searches. Yet while they include Popular Athletes and Popular Men lists, curiously they don't include Popular Women. Wonder why that is?

On a marginally related note, I've noticed that my number of visitors continued to rise the last four weeks despite the fact that I didn't update the site once. (Traveling in the PRC, site mysteriously inaccessible.) That 20% More Women Eating Shit has them flocking. Marketers take note.