recent posts

Just got the following email. I'm assuming it's a...

Bub and Bob Ask and ye shall receive over the int...

Kids dangle from meat hooks for fun And you thoug...

It's time for all good boys sodomized by Pat Boo...

I read the first two chapters of James Surowiecki'...

For trying to turn my blog into a vacuous advertis...

LAUNCHcast: You have exceeded the usage limit on o...

Pentagon Says Bush Records of Service Were Destroy...

Went grocery shopping this morning. Cherries at $...

Saw Dodgeball this weekend. I was really looking ...

archives

Saturday, July 24, 2004
Schwarzenegger deems opponents 'girlie-men' -- twice

Was it tactical or strategic, or a simple gaffe? I'm not sure. And though it should have illustrated to the "peeble of Cally-forn-ya" everything that's wrong with their leader, I think it was actually a good political move. A point for the Visitors.

California Power Use Reaches a Record

No blackouts were expected because there was enough power-plant capacity to meet demand.

The Governor probably doesn't deserve any credit for this, but he'll take it anyway.

Gov. Arnold 8
Tomohiro 5