recent posts

In fairness, the following Google Groups thread su...

Within the last hour, Dell has shot to the top of ...

Attended a library roundtable at the Neurosciences...

A friend of mine tells me that she had accepted a ...

According to the AOL Presidential Match Guide, Den...

FCC Is Investigating Super Bowl Show The old Amer...

A Wellerism: "So did I miss anything? as Moses sa...

I don't suppose CBS will be showing this commercia...

As a Shit List, we don't really have the facilitie...

Just when I thought I was out of things to fulmina...

archives

Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Another triumph for WD-40. All of the sudden my bike lock was sticking. Zapped the keyhole with some WD-40, good as new. Also hit the chain with a blast. Running like a charm. Then spritzed the door locks on my car, which have been giving me trouble for years. Magic. I'm going to start using this stuff on my teeth.