recent posts

FCC Is Investigating Super Bowl Show The old Amer...

A Wellerism: "So did I miss anything? as Moses sa...

I don't suppose CBS will be showing this commercia...

As a Shit List, we don't really have the facilitie...

Just when I thought I was out of things to fulmina...

Strawberry Jesus. Forever.

Nothing like a week of flu to tone that bod. My a...

Well, after my heroic efforts to finagle a flu sho...

Book Club Rewrites Carol Shields's The Box Garden...

My sister's cat, Miao Miao, ran away from home yes...

archives

Tuesday, February 03, 2004
According to the AOL Presidential Match Guide, Dennis Kucinich is my man. Al Sharpton is a close second. (Ha!) Right now, I'm leaning towards Kerry.

The results:

1. Kucinich 100%
2. Sharpton 97%
3. Kerry 95%
4. Dean 91%
5. Edwards 86%
6. Clark 86%
7. Lieberman 74%
8. Bush 9%

I notice it lists Bush as having had military service -- a dubious interpretation. If this were accurate, his score for me would probably be a couple points higher.