recent posts

Within the last hour, Dell has shot to the top of ...

Attended a library roundtable at the Neurosciences...

A friend of mine tells me that she had accepted a ...

According to the AOL Presidential Match Guide, Den...

FCC Is Investigating Super Bowl Show The old Amer...

A Wellerism: "So did I miss anything? as Moses sa...

I don't suppose CBS will be showing this commercia...

As a Shit List, we don't really have the facilitie...

Just when I thought I was out of things to fulmina...

Strawberry Jesus. Forever.

archives

Tuesday, February 10, 2004
In fairness, the following Google Groups thread suggests that Pascal was correct :

ATTN:Fellow Dell Axim X5 owners. Memory question

Still, that doesn't excuse Siddhartha (perhaps he's already been dismissed), nor the 2 hours I wasted on the phone.

The sad truth is that, in the end, all I really wanted was to speak to a white man in a position of authority. Give me THE MAN, dammit!