recent posts

I don't suppose CBS will be showing this commercia...

As a Shit List, we don't really have the facilitie...

Just when I thought I was out of things to fulmina...

Strawberry Jesus. Forever.

Nothing like a week of flu to tone that bod. My a...

Well, after my heroic efforts to finagle a flu sho...

Book Club Rewrites Carol Shields's The Box Garden...

My sister's cat, Miao Miao, ran away from home yes...

Dreamed I was buttfucking Will Ferrell last night....

I have nothing against weeds. But I've started a ...

archives

Friday, January 30, 2004
A Wellerism:

"So did I miss anything? as Moses said when he got back down from the mountain."

I remember only coming up with one other Wellerism in my life -- on a rainy day at Disneyland years ago:

"Bloody fine day for a walk, eh bastard, as Gloucester said to his son out on the heath."

[If you're not sure what a Wellerism is, read The Pickwick Papers.]