recent posts

As a Shit List, we don't really have the facilitie...

Just when I thought I was out of things to fulmina...

Strawberry Jesus. Forever.

Nothing like a week of flu to tone that bod. My a...

Well, after my heroic efforts to finagle a flu sho...

Book Club Rewrites Carol Shields's The Box Garden...

My sister's cat, Miao Miao, ran away from home yes...

Dreamed I was buttfucking Will Ferrell last night....

I have nothing against weeds. But I've started a ...

Ever since the first publication of the collected ...

archives

Wednesday, January 28, 2004
I don't suppose CBS will be showing this commercial during the Super Bowl either.

Speaking of which, it pisses me off whenever John Madden's not in the Super Bowl broadcast. And because it's CBS this year, I suppose it will be that blowhard Phil Simms doing color commentary. Shit, I hope the surf is good this year so I can skip the damned ruse all together and get some good waves to myself.

And what's with having the Super Bowl in February? (Or has Andy Rooney already covered this?)