recent posts

longbets.org Bets

Turd of the Week

The Libertine Media

Hidden Pederast, Crouching Hypocrite

I don't know what the hell Adwords is throwing up....

Time for a modest makeover. I decided to give Goo...

Been playing with Yahoo's LAUNCHcast again, now th...

Just saw the latest poll numbers. WTF!? I leave ...

Fucking Curative Health! I'm losing $15 a quarter...

Just looking at the Google Zeitgeist site. I noti...

archives

Friday, September 17, 2004
$29.47!
I nearly broke $30 on a tank of gas for the first time ever just now. And I drive an Accord!

Whenever there is an outcry about gas or energy prices, someone comes out for the energy companies and says they're stuck just like everyone else and simply passing along increases in their own costs of production. But then they report record profits for the quarter.

I just hope Chavez and the Venezuelans are getting part of it.
Blogger Ryan comments:
Your blog is the shit....the good kind...finally advertising that delivers.