recent posts

Article in this morning's New York Times about art...

Surfed yesterday morning. Experienced first-hand ...

Johnny Cash is about the only person I can think o...

In honor of the second anniversary of 9/11, I repu...

My brother tells me that if you want to see some f...

Last Thursday, my friend Jackson and I went to the...

Just signed the MoveOn.org "Recall No! Democracy Y...

I knew something was up when Morning Becomes Eclec...

This tears it. Just saw the following article in ...

Those rat-bastards at NetBank are skating on thin ...

archives

Monday, September 15, 2003
From article in this morning's New York Times, "Crackdown May Send Music Traders Into Software Underground" :

"Some experts wonder if the industry's efforts will create more trouble for it than ever. `The R.I.A.A. is breeding antibiotic-resistant bacteria,' said Clay Shirky, a software developer who teaches new media at New York University."