recent posts

Last Thursday, my friend Jackson and I went to the...

Just signed the MoveOn.org "Recall No! Democracy Y...

I knew something was up when Morning Becomes Eclec...

This tears it. Just saw the following article in ...

Those rat-bastards at NetBank are skating on thin ...

A link to the Introvertster site mentioned in last...

A Friendster friend passed along the following art...

In fact, I'm not much of a fan of scatalogical hum...

Holy fucking shit! And I mean HOLY! I posted a l...

What's campier : professional wrestling, evangelic...

archives

Wednesday, September 10, 2003
My brother tells me that if you want to see some fucked-up shit, go for a round of frisbee golf at Central Park in Huntington Beach. Last week, he saw a guy with a tattoo on his back of a guy riding an ATV. A tattoo of a guy riding a fucking ATV!