recent posts

I knew something was up when Morning Becomes Eclec...

This tears it. Just saw the following article in ...

Those rat-bastards at NetBank are skating on thin ...

A link to the Introvertster site mentioned in last...

A Friendster friend passed along the following art...

In fact, I'm not much of a fan of scatalogical hum...

Holy fucking shit! And I mean HOLY! I posted a l...

What's campier : professional wrestling, evangelic...

The latest Arnold news from an article in the Holl...

I saw a couple sitting on a bench talking today. ...

archives

Monday, September 08, 2003
Just signed the MoveOn.org "Recall No! Democracy Yes!" pledge. I encourage you to do the same. I've simplified the sales pitch for you:

Dear friend,

Don't be a fucking idiot. I know it's hard in this era of arbitrary national security alerts and horse movies, but you can at least go through the motions of not being a media-tropic Sobig-vector by signing a "Recall No! Democracy Yes!" pledge to defeat the California recall. Click here to sign:

http://moveon.org/pac/recall?id=-3257285-j6QlR3IjrMZH_RIqSZMjIg

For the PERSONAL STATEMENT box, you can just cut and paste the following message:

Recall No! Tomohiro Idokoro Yes! He subsidizes professional football teams!

Once again, don't be a fucking idiot. Sign the pledge and remember to vote October 7.

Thank you.