recent posts

LAUNCHcast: You have exceeded the usage limit on o...

Pentagon Says Bush Records of Service Were Destroy...

Went grocery shopping this morning. Cherries at $...

Saw Dodgeball this weekend. I was really looking ...

Gov. Arnold 6 Tomohiro 5 'Dirty' talk results in ...

I used to subscribe to The New Republic. Now I su...

The future of genomics: Your triplets will look l...

Apparently, the years of reckless loans and mad sp...

Stop the presses! Just saw this on the LA Times' ...

Pet Lovers Irate About Governor's Idea for Strays ...

archives

Thursday, July 15, 2004
For trying to turn my blog into a vacuous advertisement for their service (without compensating me), LAUNCHcast goes on the Shit List. It might be a deal -- if you didn't have to use IE to listen to it and then have to reload it every third song because the player crapped out on you. And who knows what kind of malicious viruses it's exposing you to.

I'll probably still sign up. As soon as I get that office job.