recent posts

Pentagon Says Bush Records of Service Were Destroy...

Went grocery shopping this morning. Cherries at $...

Saw Dodgeball this weekend. I was really looking ...

Gov. Arnold 6 Tomohiro 5 'Dirty' talk results in ...

I used to subscribe to The New Republic. Now I su...

The future of genomics: Your triplets will look l...

Apparently, the years of reckless loans and mad sp...

Stop the presses! Just saw this on the LA Times' ...

Pet Lovers Irate About Governor's Idea for Strays ...

Gov. Arnold 6 Tomohiro 4 Mr. Governor, you have...

archives

Monday, July 12, 2004
LAUNCHcast: You have exceeded the usage limit on our free service

For the rest of the month, your free service will be restricted:

• No customized radio
• No song skipping
• Low (mono) audio quality only


But those are all the things I like. This sucks. I was just getting it trained to play what I like (though I noticed it still plays a lot of the sort of mediocre new releases that I could expect to hear on any normal adult alternative radio station.)

If I had some mindless office job where I sat in front of a computer all day, I'd probably sign up. Until next month, I'll just go back to KCRW's web stream.