recent posts

The future of genomics: Your triplets will look l...

Apparently, the years of reckless loans and mad sp...

Stop the presses! Just saw this on the LA Times' ...

Pet Lovers Irate About Governor's Idea for Strays ...

Gov. Arnold 6 Tomohiro 4 Mr. Governor, you have...

A Crowning at the Capital Creates a Stir As a shi...

It doesn't give me names or credit card numbers, b...

Child Prodigy Poet Dies of Muscular Dystrophy Mat...

Here's an interesting idea: NY Promoter Wants Spr...

Hey, I think I found my first disciple. (Or apost...

archives

Thursday, July 01, 2004
I used to subscribe to The New Republic. Now I subscribe to Google news alerts about Debra Beasley Lafave. The world is going to hell in a handbasket and I'm going along for the ride.

On the other hand, I kinda like this Launchcast radio on Yahoo Messenger (though it just crapped out on me for some reason.) And now it's playing Matchbox 20. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.