recent posts

Child Prodigy Poet Dies of Muscular Dystrophy Mat...

Here's an interesting idea: NY Promoter Wants Spr...

Hey, I think I found my first disciple. (Or apost...

First day of summer in San Diego: drizzle. Over a...

The New Republic is still around? I figured they'...

Gov. Arnold 6 Tomohiro 3 Score another one for th...

Apparently, my name should be Takumi Inoue. Or In...

The mega-storage free email wars have begun. Yaho...

They retired Paul's cape on Letterman last night. ...

Goddamn, The Polyphonic Spree are fucking touched....

archives

Wednesday, June 23, 2004
It doesn't give me names or credit card numbers, but I just discovered an interesting little feature to my free hit counter for this page -- it lists the search terms for referring search engines. A list of some of the searches that have led unwitting visitors to my door this month:

MSN : NPR equivalency humanist

MSN : shit your pan

MSN Italy : TOMOHIRO LONDON

MSN : ant grasshopper moral story democrat response

Yahoo : women being eaten

Yahoo : hollywood shit list

Yahoo : www.dellsupport customer service.com

Yahoo : this guy paid me to eat my shit

Yahoo : reinstall+WME+dell

Yahoo : download lexmark x73 printer driver

Feedster : 100 MB

Yahoo : +"Ameritrade promotion"

Yahoo : beyonce knowles nipple shot at nba all star game

Yahoo UK : buddha finger film

Yahoo : women taking shit sex

Yahoo : troubleshoot dell axim 30

Yahoo Canada : oui magazine arnold shwarzenegger

Yahoo : eating her shit

Yahoo : 'post-apocalyptic pregnant'

MSN : shit fucking action gallery

Yahoo : China flies Buddha's finger to HK

MSN : download louden wainwright III

MSN : gatlinberg horse back riding

AltaVista : http://www.altavista.com/web/results?q=samosas+texas&kgs=1&kls=0&stq=40

Yahoo : shootout at the ok carroll movie

Yahoo Japan : free sample video menth

Vivisimo : ???

"gatlinberg horse back riding"? There are some sick fucks out there.

Proof that Google is a superior search engine: it doesn't cough up hairballs like this blog.