recent posts

First day of summer in San Diego: drizzle. Over a...

The New Republic is still around? I figured they'...

Gov. Arnold 6 Tomohiro 3 Score another one for th...

Apparently, my name should be Takumi Inoue. Or In...

The mega-storage free email wars have begun. Yaho...

They retired Paul's cape on Letterman last night. ...

Goddamn, The Polyphonic Spree are fucking touched....

In case Edmund Morris's accent has impaired your j...

Winning the war on terror, one photo at a time. R...

REAGAN DEAD! Probably best to get this out of the...

archives

Monday, June 21, 2004
Hey, I think I found my first disciple. (Or apostle?)

bad ass mulvaney @ 7:56AM | 2004-06-19 | permalink
they have said i missed payments , and are hounding me. sent them fucking bankstatements, thats shows they are wrong and they still disagree, fuck these people, trying to stop them from taking out of checking account of this day, they harress me on saturdays, but customer service shut down on sat. they need to get there shit together, signed pissed of mulvaney

Or did I post this myself in a sleepless, alcoholic rage?