recent posts

Ann "Low" Coulter opens her latest tantrum : Last...

Initially, I was atwitter about Gmail simply becau...

At last, I sing the completed epic of man: TAACCC...

From an article in the New York Times magazine thi...

A friend just forwarded the two items below to me:...

Brigitte Bardot lives! Brigitte Bardot, the Frenc...

This arrived yesterday: CAMPUS NOTICE ...

Just read the Seymour Hersh New Yorker article on ...

I had the most uninspired Chinese food the other n...

Just came across this on the New York Times websit...

archives

Friday, May 14, 2004
Speaking of voodoo powers, how about that shot by Derrick Fisher last night? I admit (rather heretically, having come from Southern California and grown up in the era of Magic and Jamaal Wilkes) that I'm not a big Lakers fan. I don't hate them as much as say the Yankees, but it's part of that same constitutional aversion to bullies and overwhelming favorites. Nevertheless, that was quite a shot. If I was a major Spurs fan, it'd be at the top of my shit-your-pants list. That Phil Jackson is a fucking Zen master.

Speaking of zen, your Moment of Zen: