recent posts

Thinking about a hand I lost on the other night. ...

Really like my new Gmail account. Definitely goes...

Just received the following event announcement: "...

These things must be among the grossest creatures ...

Ok. Shit List jubilee for all those people and co...

Ok, I got the voodoo powers back online, but all t...

My carefully crafted template for this blog was ju...

Nicholas Kristof raises a good question in his col...

Continuing with the grandeur-that-was-Rome theme, ...

Remember getting this message forwarded to you aft...

archives

Tuesday, May 04, 2004
Just came across this on the New York Times website:

Disney Forbidding Distribution of Film That Criticizes Bush

From the article:

"We advised both the agent and Miramax in May of 2003 that the film would not be distributed by Miramax," said Zenia Mucha, a company spokeswoman, referring to Mr. Moore's agent. "That decision stands."

I hope those mouse-earred bastards are just doing this to generate some publicity for the film. (It could be the thinking man's Passion. Or, at least, the self-righteous liberal's.)

They'd better be. Cause I'll throw their furry asses on the Shit List faster than you can say "Supercalifragilisitic-expialidocious." I don't care how many times I've been on Space Mountain.