recent posts

Initially, I was atwitter about Gmail simply becau...

At last, I sing the completed epic of man: TAACCC...

From an article in the New York Times magazine thi...

A friend just forwarded the two items below to me:...

Brigitte Bardot lives! Brigitte Bardot, the Frenc...

This arrived yesterday: CAMPUS NOTICE ...

Just read the Seymour Hersh New Yorker article on ...

I had the most uninspired Chinese food the other n...

Just came across this on the New York Times websit...

Thinking about a hand I lost on the other night. ...

archives

Thursday, May 13, 2004
Ann "Low" Coulter opens her latest tantrum :

Last week, John S. Carroll, editor of the Los Angeles Times, delivered a lecture during "Ethics Week" of the Society of Professional Journalists. The speaker has not yet been announced for "Abstinence Week" of the Society of Professional Whores.

I have a good idea, however, who the lifetime achievement honoree is going to be.

And while you're at it, why don't you start polishing up your speech for the Academy of the Shit List awards ceremony in October? I have a feeling it's going to be a big night for you, darling.