recent posts

From: "Ameritrade Client Services" To: "Tomohiro ...

"Does anyone remember passion?" "If you're ever in...

An Easter poem: "Eat Me like a Chocolate Bunny" T...

In America, The Passion turned out to be a fundame...

I'm glad to see some blowback for NPR about the re...

It is gratifying to contemplate the economic crumb...

Ha! This just made my day: Where's George? Bill ...

In a recent New York Times column, Tom Friedman no...

Prince is looking sharp. But watch out, he could ...

Just came across a link to this map on a friend's ...

archives

Tuesday, April 13, 2004
I'm happy to report that I didn't have to describe anyone's views as "pig ignorant" or "pignorant" today. It is true that I skipped the president's press conference.

As Homer just said (on tv in the background), "It takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."