recent posts

"Does anyone remember passion?" "If you're ever in...

An Easter poem: "Eat Me like a Chocolate Bunny" T...

In America, The Passion turned out to be a fundame...

I'm glad to see some blowback for NPR about the re...

It is gratifying to contemplate the economic crumb...

Ha! This just made my day: Where's George? Bill ...

In a recent New York Times column, Tom Friedman no...

Prince is looking sharp. But watch out, he could ...

Just came across a link to this map on a friend's ...

Tide won't get above 3' during daylight hours for ...

archives

Monday, April 12, 2004
From: "Ameritrade Client Services"
To: "Tomohiro Idokoro"
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: Fees (KMM245937112I20201R0ST)


Dear Tomohiro:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you today.

You are welcome.

As a courtesy, I have requested that the $15.00 fee be posted back to your account; please allow 3-5 business days for the process.

If you have further concerns or inquiries, please reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Tovunya Craig
Client Services, Ameritrade
Division of Ameritrade, Inc.


The reason why I have my account with Ameritrade, instead of those widow-beaters and orphan-fondlers over at Quick & Reilly.