recent posts

In a recent New York Times column, Tom Friedman no...

Prince is looking sharp. But watch out, he could ...

Just came across a link to this map on a friend's ...

Tide won't get above 3' during daylight hours for ...

Skeptics say prove it. I say keep science out of ...

Dell's treated me pretty shabby lately and I'll ne...

Supermarkets, Grocery Clerks Reach Deal At last! ...

Strawberry Jesus : Taste the Passion

Well, I just sent the replacement Axim gratuitousl...

I was looking through the movie listings in the pa...

archives

Friday, March 19, 2004
Ha! This just made my day:

Where's George? Bill Tracking Report

What's interesting is that, rounding to the nearest day, exactly the same number of days passed between the second entry (mine) and the last one: 276 days! And both the bill and myself ended up in San Diego. Religious.