recent posts

Prince is looking sharp. But watch out, he could ...

Just came across a link to this map on a friend's ...

Tide won't get above 3' during daylight hours for ...

Skeptics say prove it. I say keep science out of ...

Dell's treated me pretty shabby lately and I'll ne...

Supermarkets, Grocery Clerks Reach Deal At last! ...

Strawberry Jesus : Taste the Passion

Well, I just sent the replacement Axim gratuitousl...

I was looking through the movie listings in the pa...

Beyonce Knowles almost pulls a natural Janet Jacks...

archives

Wednesday, March 17, 2004
In a recent New York Times column, Tom Friedman noted that the Indian software industry got its big break when American corporations needed programmers to weed out Y2K problems in their software code. A continent of English graduate students could be gainfully employed in sifting out the stylistic problems in academic prose.