recent posts

Blacks is on the shit-list today. Yellow scum all...

A shameful moment in the life of Tomohiro Idokoro:...

KCRW is on the shit list for the next week or so w...

I saw "Masked and Anonymous," the new Bob Dylan mo...

Many of the smaller cable channels have been askin...

Saw "Swimming Pool" (starring Charlotte Rampling) ...

A friendly elderly man in a blue blazer identifyi...

I was listening to the radio in my car today and I...

Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger made it official : the...

Oh yeah, Internet Explorer is on the shit list. I...

archives

Friday, August 15, 2003
Motherfucker! Those wankers at AT&T finally billed me for the public payphone call I put on my credit card in Las Vegas last month. $12.85! Didn't see a customer service phone number listed on my online statement like that scungili I talked to right after I made the call said there would be. Better be one on my mailed statement.