recent posts

I saw "Masked and Anonymous," the new Bob Dylan mo...

Many of the smaller cable channels have been askin...

Saw "Swimming Pool" (starring Charlotte Rampling) ...

A friendly elderly man in a blue blazer identifyi...

I was listening to the radio in my car today and I...

Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger made it official : the...

Oh yeah, Internet Explorer is on the shit list. I...

Around 4am this last Saturday morning, I was abrup...

To contact the property management company as a "F...

Last Saturday, my dad received a letter from his h...

archives

Tuesday, August 12, 2003
KCRW is on the shit list for the next week or so while finish their fucking summer subscription drive. The worst part is that they do one of these during the winter, too. It's kinda disheartening to think that hip, edgy, college-educated urbanites have to be hard-sold like this. Perhaps it's all just a pretext for putting Ruth Seymour on the air. I'm a subscriber. But I always subscribe outside the pledge drives. You should, too.

Meanwhile, turn off the radio and listen to tapes of Le Show online.