recent posts

I was listening to the radio in my car today and I...

Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger made it official : the...

Oh yeah, Internet Explorer is on the shit list. I...

Around 4am this last Saturday morning, I was abrup...

To contact the property management company as a "F...

Last Saturday, my dad received a letter from his h...

I just checked my credit card account online -- st...

In Las Vegas last week. First time. Had to use p...

archives

Friday, August 08, 2003
A friendly elderly man in a blue blazer identifying himself with the Defense Department came to my door just now. He said that he was doing a background check on someone who had lived in my apartment back in 2000, wanted to know if I or anyone else around here might know him. I told him everyone I knew here had just moved in within the last month. He asked to take down my name and thanked me. Is Rumsfeld on to me?

Still no charge posted for nefarious AT&T payphone call.