recent posts

Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger made it official : the...

Oh yeah, Internet Explorer is on the shit list. I...

Around 4am this last Saturday morning, I was abrup...

To contact the property management company as a "F...

Last Saturday, my dad received a letter from his h...

I just checked my credit card account online -- st...

In Las Vegas last week. First time. Had to use p...

archives

Thursday, August 07, 2003
I was listening to the radio in my car today and I heard the new Mervyn's commercial -- with Smashmouth covering School House Rock. Then I saw the commercial during the Simpsons this evening. Now I got that fucking version of Conjunction Junction stuck in my head. Just that small fucking part of the song they play in the commercial. On perpetual loop. I tried listening to some Exile on Main Street, Chocolate City, whale songs. Powerless. I'm fucked. That song's wedged in good. I used to do all my slacks-shopping at Mervyn's. No longer. Mervyn's, you're out. Gap, you're back in.