recent posts

Mustafa Osman Ismail : A Real Sack of Crap

Schwarzenegger Vetoes Minimum Wage Bill

LAUNCHcast Spam

Damn, This Guy Is Angry

LAUNCHcast

$29.47!

longbets.org Bets

Turd of the Week

The Libertine Media

Hidden Pederast, Crouching Hypocrite

archives

Sunday, September 26, 2004
DSL
Fucking sheep, why does Yahoo!/SBC DSL suck such donkey balls? I can't believe, in the year 2004, I have to go through this. What is curious is: whenever I can't connect, if I call the service line, while I'm on hold (trying to through the phone tree and recordings to the tech in India), I magically connect. Coincidence? Well, it's happen three times, and the amount of time I waited to phone the service line has varied from 15 minutes to an hour-and-a-half. It's not like not having fresh drinking water, I realize, but it still a needless fucking headache. $50/month for this shit? I'm going to have to look into satellite internet.