recent posts

Ok, I got the voodoo powers back online, but all t...

My carefully crafted template for this blog was ju...

Nicholas Kristof raises a good question in his col...

Continuing with the grandeur-that-was-Rome theme, ...

Remember getting this message forwarded to you aft...

Do I spot a trend in the making? Gay Lovers Climb...

Talked to a friend in Boston last night. He's conv...

Now with voodoo powers! Voodoo Courtesy of Enetat...

The Washington Post reports today: By 49 percent ...

I'm happy to report that I didn't have to describe...

archives

Monday, April 26, 2004
Ok. Shit List jubilee for all those people and corporations that got on my bad side over the last few months. I erased the template in which I had you listed here and don't have a back up. A fresh start. Make the most of it. Except for you, Quick & Reilly, Sony, and RIAA. You still have some amends to make!