recent posts

Just received the following event announcement: "...

These things must be among the grossest creatures ...

Ok. Shit List jubilee for all those people and co...

Ok, I got the voodoo powers back online, but all t...

My carefully crafted template for this blog was ju...

Nicholas Kristof raises a good question in his col...

Continuing with the grandeur-that-was-Rome theme, ...

Remember getting this message forwarded to you aft...

Do I spot a trend in the making? Gay Lovers Climb...

Talked to a friend in Boston last night. He's conv...

archives

Monday, May 03, 2004
Really like my new Gmail account. Definitely goes on the Not-Shit List.

Some people and organizations have expressed concern over the insertion of ads in the message window based on a scan of the message. Actually, I find it kind of cool. It's like a smart fortune cookie or something. (The ads look just like the ads on the Google search page, for what it's worth. Pretty discreet.)

Sometimes an ad doesn't pop up and I'm disappointed.