recent posts

Nicholas Kristof raises a good question in his col...

Continuing with the grandeur-that-was-Rome theme, ...

Remember getting this message forwarded to you aft...

Do I spot a trend in the making? Gay Lovers Climb...

Talked to a friend in Boston last night. He's conv...

Now with voodoo powers! Voodoo Courtesy of Enetat...

The Washington Post reports today: By 49 percent ...

I'm happy to report that I didn't have to describe...

From: "Ameritrade Client Services" To: "Tomohiro ...

"Does anyone remember passion?" "If you're ever in...

archives

Monday, April 26, 2004
My carefully crafted template for this blog was just wiped out. And I can't find a backup! I thought maybe I could find a cache of the page on Google and rip the html from that, but it appears that Google doesn't index Blogger sites. So for the time being, it's back to scratch here. And all voodoo powers are inactive at the moment.

I've contacted Blogger support to see if there is any chance of retrieving my template. But the lesson here is clear: Don't play with voodoo. It's powerful shit.