recent posts

I was looking through the movie listings in the pa...

Beyonce Knowles almost pulls a natural Janet Jacks...

Still no sales for The Main Street Empyrean. What...

Finally went to the Windows update site today. It...

Another triumph for WD-40. All of the sudden my b...

In fairness, the following Google Groups thread su...

Within the last hour, Dell has shot to the top of ...

Attended a library roundtable at the Neurosciences...

A friend of mine tells me that she had accepted a ...

According to the AOL Presidential Match Guide, Den...

archives

Tuesday, February 24, 2004
Well, I just sent the replacement Axim gratuitously shipped to me by Dell packing. Picked up by Airborne Express. Still pissed that I never got an apology -- or even a response -- from Dell. A Donna from Executive Support or something had phoned (my old number) last week and left her number (800-624-9897 x62272). My roommate passed it along and I phoned her but got her voicemail. I left a message but have never heard back.

So Dell officially goes on the shit-list. Boo-yeah!