recent posts

Curious white foam balls spotted in shrubs along D...

I drove this morning to Home Depot to buy a wateri...

Omni-Googlee, Matt Miller, forwards me the followi...

I had never heard of Friendster before NPR did a s...

Macked and Anonymous writes: > Dear Mad-dog T, > ...

Star Wars Kid, you are a worthy foe.

My email program, Outlook Express (ver. 5.5.) star...

9pm naps are never a good idea.

I got home this evening and opened my mailbox to f...

Quite a news day: "Study: U. of Colorado No. 1 Pa...

archives

Tuesday, August 26, 2003
Woh, dude. I saw a Seinfeld episode last night I'd never seen before. Jerry goes to the circus.

They also showed the final Seinfeld episode yesterday earlier in the evening. I know it's a controversial topic, but I have to agree that it's shittier even than the final Cheers. (Except maybe for the final monologue.) Did Larry David really write it?