recent posts

The azalea on my back patio is dying a slow, inexo...

I came across the following remark in the commenta...

Woh, dude. I saw a Seinfeld episode last night I'...

Curious white foam balls spotted in shrubs along D...

I drove this morning to Home Depot to buy a wateri...

Omni-Googlee, Matt Miller, forwards me the followi...

I had never heard of Friendster before NPR did a s...

Macked and Anonymous writes: > Dear Mad-dog T, > ...

Star Wars Kid, you are a worthy foe.

My email program, Outlook Express (ver. 5.5.) star...

archives

Wednesday, August 27, 2003
It is a marvelous convenience to have an aquarium nearby -- especially when it is elegantly designed, newly built, amply funded, rigorously maintained, and open daily (unlike the aquarium in my bathroom.) I recommend the privilege to everyone.