recent posts

magazine slamming

Jerry Falwell Dead

the head of Microsoft's Linux Labs declares Linux ...

Dennis Miller on O'Reilly Factor

cluftersuck n.

HD-DVD Hex Code Hexes Shit List to Google Hell?

SecondLife FAQ

S.T.B.C.

Go Back to Ohio, John

Numbers I Hate: 1-800-430-1873

archives

Wednesday, May 23, 2007
magazine slamming follow-up
Like me, are you receiving magazines your didn't subscribe to and being billed for it?

Just talked to my friendly neighborhood postal worker about my growing magazine problem and he gave me the following advice:

1. with magazine, take a thick black marker and write REFUSED across the address label and put it back in the mailbox

2. with invoice, write "did not subscribe, did not receive across it" and mail it back. I think I'll add a note saying: "do you outsource your subscriptions and marketing?"

The publisher will be paying for the postage both ways.

Labels: