recent posts

SecondLife FAQ

S.T.B.C.

Go Back to Ohio, John

Numbers I Hate: 1-800-430-1873

Showing Off My Skills

Redesign in Progress

Hokie Aftermath

Ask Yahoo

A Hokie Tragedy

TGIGF

archives

Monday, May 07, 2007
HD-DVD Hex Code Hexes Shit List to Google Hell?
Noticed that all of the sudden that, starting Wed. 2 May, my visitor numbers were way down. Not that they were ever huge. But after a steady, sharp decline, yesterday I showed no visitors whatsoever. Zero, zilch, nada. That's the first time that's happened in years.

So I looked at the site stats and saw the drop-off started 2 May. What did I post at that time that might explain it? That's right, on 1 May, I posted that evil hex number that nearly brought down Digg.

So I've reset the suspect post to draft to remove it from the site to see if the traffic returns.

That's one fucking evil number. From one fucking evil industry.