recent posts

Go Back to Ohio, John

Numbers I Hate: 1-800-430-1873

Showing Off My Skills

Redesign in Progress

Hokie Aftermath

Ask Yahoo

A Hokie Tragedy

TGIGF

The Woodstock Group

602-624-4841

archives

Tuesday, May 01, 2007
S.T.B.C.
Small Tits, Big Cleavage.

Look, I don't know why my friend and I talk about this kind of crap. We're guys. We just do. My friend's even gay and he still talks about this.

Anyway, the observation was his, the acronym mine. Thanks to mind-boggling advances in female under-garment technology, it's not the contradiction you'd think it was.

This was inspired by that scene in the latest Sopranos where AJ asks his Puerto Rican girlfriend to marry her. They're in a nice restaurant. She's showing off some hella wicked décolletage. My gay friend pointed out her cleavage. Like I didn't notice. But that got us on the subject, because neither of us felt her boobs were big enough to justify that kind of cleavage.

But then I told him about some of my girlfriends and their ability to bump up two cup sizes with the right hardware.

So there you have it. Tell Urban Dictionary to stop the presses.