recent posts

I Won an Escalade!

magazine slamming follow-up

magazine slamming

Jerry Falwell Dead

the head of Microsoft's Linux Labs declares Linux ...

Dennis Miller on O'Reilly Factor

cluftersuck n.

HD-DVD Hex Code Hexes Shit List to Google Hell?

SecondLife FAQ

S.T.B.C.

archives

Tuesday, May 29, 2007
kcrw playlist
I've been working from home a lot lately, listening to KCRW. Usually, I only listen while I'm in the car, and when my clock-radio goes off in the morning. But now I've been listening for like hours at a time. And I've noticed something with their music programming. They'll play a new song to death. I mean, you think your local bubble gum Top 40 station plays from a short playlist, listen to a couple days on KCRW. I've must have heard that new Feist song a dozen times.

Still better than anything else on the radio. Just an observation that even the eclectic has its limits.