recent posts

Ask Yahoo

A Hokie Tragedy

TGIGF

The Woodstock Group

602-624-4841

hot lead co launches its MLK offensive

oh... my... god...

A History of Violence

and this cell you cannot change...

Word is from a friend of mine who works at HBO -- ...

archives

Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Hokie Aftermath
The media is already worrying about a backlash against Koreans and Korean-Americans in the blogosphere in the wake of the Virginia Tech massacre. Unfortunately I don't speak for the blogosphere. But I think I speak for Nihilists everywhere when I say I worry about the backlash against us! I read a headline that said that, in his letter to NBC that came out today, he was against both Hedonists and Christians. He even hated rich people. Rich people! Is there anything this guy wasn't against?

And now this story: Simon denies disrespecting Va. Tech. Is this lunatic going to end up killing American Idol, too? I just hope when all is said and done this guy is happy with what he's done while he's sitting down there in hell with Hitler and Bob Hope.