recent posts

Absolutely beat down in poker Saturday night. Los...

Busted

Starting to Think about New Year's Resolutions

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Brown Rage

Planned Obfucklescence

Just received in my inbox: As democracy is perfec...

Are You Gonna Be My Girl?

New York Times Op-Ed for the Soul

Morning in America

archives

Monday, December 06, 2004
One year ago today:

Bloody, bawdy villain! Remorseless, treacherous, lecherous, kindless villain! O, vengeance!

Someone stole the year tag off my license plate. (As well as the other ten I had collected underneath it!) Suspiciously, I noticed the car parked next to me had one just like it.

I'm off to the Auto Club to get a new one (which will cost me $7.) If I ever find the bastard who stole it, he owes me a super-sized value meal at McDonald's.

More info :: Scam Alert: Tripled vehicle fees expected to draw tag thieves

Didn't the shithead who stole my tag hear that Shwarzeneggar had rolled back the vehicle fee?


I never caught that motherfucker.