recent posts

Howdy all. About the Tuesday post: Does this mean...

From a Reuters story about Neil Bush, the obligato...

Humanist Fallacy #10 :: Junket Critics Just as an...

Stiffing day-laborers. Does it get any lower? Je...

The hubris. I worked out at the gym on campus thi...

Yeah, I know meat is murder, but what are you goin...

Halloween was a night of pizza delivery horrors. ...

I've concluded that this is a hoax, or, well, a sa...

Heard an interview with the mastermind behind Poly...

I biked over to campus this afternoon. I've never...

archives

Saturday, December 06, 2003
Bloody, bawdy villain! Remorseless, treacherous, lecherous, kindless villain! O, vengeance!

Someone stole the year tag off my license plate. (As well as the other ten I had collected underneath it!) Suspiciously, I noticed the car parked next to me had one just like it.

I'm off to the Auto Club to get a new one (which will cost me $7.) If I ever find the bastard who stole it, he owes me a super-sized value meal at McDonald's.

More info :: Scam Alert: Tripled vehicle fees expected to draw tag thieves

Didn't the shithead who stole my tag hear that Shwarzeneggar had rolled back the vehicle fee?