recent posts

This place is falling apart: The world's first In...

This New York Times article confirms what I've alw...

Speaking of voodoo powers, how about that shot by ...

Ann "Low" Coulter opens her latest tantrum : Last...

Initially, I was atwitter about Gmail simply becau...

At last, I sing the completed epic of man: TAACCC...

From an article in the New York Times magazine thi...

A friend just forwarded the two items below to me:...

Brigitte Bardot lives! Brigitte Bardot, the Frenc...

This arrived yesterday: CAMPUS NOTICE ...

archives

Thursday, May 20, 2004
Saw Troy (well, I saw the trailer): barbarians wasting my time. What the hell is going on with Achilles? I thought Brad Pitt was playing Paris. Or Patroclus. He should be sucking James Gandolfini's cock. There's your Achilles. Or maybe Willem Dafoe. And why isn't Brando playing Agamemnon? Or Menelaus? Or Zeus?

Incidentally, my brother told me that when he saw it, most the audience was surprised when the Greeks jumped out of the Trojan Horse. Honest to god, surprised! That's why Netsky kicked ass and took numbers.