recent posts

Dell's treated me pretty shabby lately and I'll ne...

Supermarkets, Grocery Clerks Reach Deal At last...

Strawberry Jesus : Taste the Passion

Well, I just sent the replacement Axim gratuitousl...

I was looking through the movie listings in the pa...

Beyonce Knowles almost pulls a natural Janet Jacks...

Still no sales for The Main Street Empyrean. What...

Finally went to the Windows update site today. It...

Another triumph for WD-40. All of the sudden my b...

In fairness, the following Google Groups thread su...

archives

Wednesday, March 10, 2004
Skeptics say prove it. I say keep science out of the bedroom, out of government, and out of the treatment of mental disorder!

Defying Psychiatric Wisdom, These Skeptics Say 'Prove It' (New York Times)

Study Finds That Teenage Virginity Pledges Are Rarely Kept (New York Times)