recent posts

Supermarkets, Grocery Clerks Reach Deal At last! ...

Strawberry Jesus : Taste the Passion

Well, I just sent the replacement Axim gratuitousl...

I was looking through the movie listings in the pa...

Beyonce Knowles almost pulls a natural Janet Jacks...

Still no sales for The Main Street Empyrean. What...

Finally went to the Windows update site today. It...

Another triumph for WD-40. All of the sudden my b...

In fairness, the following Google Groups thread su...

Within the last hour, Dell has shot to the top of ...

archives

Thursday, March 04, 2004
Dell's treated me pretty shabby lately and I'll never forgive those insolent sacks of crap at Quick & Reilly. But in the end, tragically, Ralph Nader may be the putrid fraud who out-stinks them all. Hendrik Hertzberg drives the point home in this week's New Yorker:

Reckless Driver